Home Page Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants and Dental Front Office
Sep 18, 2019
Quality Staffing Solutions for Dental Professionals in Utah
Learn More

Please contact us to inquire about any of our current classified ads!

Dental Staffing Frequent Reflections

What RMDS would like you to know...

1. Where in Utah can I work?
Most employees prefer to work close to home. We provide job opportunities in many of the Utah counties. RMDS offers full-time and temporary Dental Assistant, Dental Hygienist, Front Office, and Dentist jobs in the following counties:
  • Utah County
  • Salt Lake County
  • Davis County
  • Cache County
  • Wasatch County
  • Weber County
  • Tooele County
  • Box Elder County
  • Washington County
2. Even though I am working full time, can I work as a temporary employee in another office whenever my schedule allows?
Absolutely! Offices appreciate experienced candidates and what they can bring to the practice.
3. Do temporary jobs turn into permanent jobs?
Temporary jobs can become permanent. Working temp is a great way to check out a lot of different offices until you find the right one for you. The Dentist can also have a flexible trial period that works well for both the practice and the employee.
4. How much notice will I get when a position becomes available?
In many cases offices are able to provide advanced notice. Sometimes dental offices will call and need last minute emergency placements. If that is the case then you may get very little notice. Let us know if you are available on short notice.
5. Who pays the temporary employee and when does he/she get paid?
The dental office pays the employee either at the end of the work day or during their regularly scheduled payroll.
6. What if I only want to work locally?
RMDS will work within the guidelines you provide us, both in terms of practice setting and geographic locations.
7. How can I contact you to schedule a temporary worker if it is night or early in the morning?
For emergency request or cancellations for the next morning, you may call the business line at 801-651-5320. If the call is after midnight, leave a contact name and number and your call will be returned in the morning after 7am. Messages are checked at 10pm and 7am.
8. What types of dental personnel can I find for my staffing needs through RMDS?
Dental offices and recruiters can search for and hire Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants, and Front Office Personnel through Rocky Mountain Dental Staffing. Dentists are regularly added to the list of dental personnel available for hire.
9. Can I claim RMDS expenses as a business expense?
Absolutely. RMDS services are a business expense just the same as your other practice services providers.
10. Do you offer discounts for long assignments?
Yes, we do offer a discount for assignments however discounts are proportionate to the length of assignment booked and will not be applied until the completion of the assignment in its entirety.
11. What dental specialty practices do you staff for?
We have specialists in the following areas of discipline:
  • General Practice
  • Pedodontics
  • Endodontics
  • Orthodontics
  • Periodontics
  • Prosthodontics
  • Oral Surgery
  • Oral Maxillofacial Surgery